Social media can be overwhelming and confusing if you are just getting started. Here you will find resources on the basics, how to get started, help with content creation, and more!
Social Media Strategy
Getting started with social media and the variety of platforms can be overwhelming. We have created a power point presentation that will give you the basics to get you started.
Launching A Social Media Strategy From Scratch by Nonprofit Marketing Guide
Social Media Content Calendar
Keep in mind that sticking with consistent content can help you prepare ahead of time what will be posted. Creating a content calendar will allow you to plan days, weeks, or months in advance what type of content you need to create to avoid last-minute challenges. Below you will find an example of a social media content calendar.
- How to Create a Facebook Group (Screenshot Tutorial)
- How to Use Facebook Tools to Boost Your Success
- How the Facebook Algorithm Works & Ways to Outsmart It
- How to Run a Compelling Campaign
- Facebook Advertising Cost: Everything You Need to Optimize your ROI
- How to Foolproof Your Facebook Advertising Strategy
Instagram Live and Instagram Stories
Social Media Resources
Download a list of some of the best free and low-cost resources to help create engaging content for social media.