In collaboration with congregations all over the Greater Houston area, reopening guidelines have been created to describe best practices and provide resources for when your church is ready to resume in-person services.
Featured External Resources
- Reopening the Church – Humanitarian Disaster Institute
Downloadable resources, webinars, and more
- Resuming Care-Filled Worship and Sacramental Life During A Pandemic
A care-filled response is much more than unlocking the church doors and inviting all to come, sit, sing, and greet one another as had been our custom. We know the dangers posed and the risks taken if we were to do that. We care enough not to let that happen.
- Town Hall: Considering When and How to Reopen Your Church [Video]
Humanitarian Disaster Insitute
Texas Annual Conference UMC
Presbyterian Church USA
• Beginning Conversations for Re-entry
The Episcopal Diocese of Texas
• In-person Worship Guidelines
Below you can find additional guides, questionnaires, communication documents, and more.
What to Consider Before Reopening